Program Minisymposium 2020
You can submit your contribution (only the title and the author list is needed) to Erik H. Saenger
(so far; please send your contribution now!)
- Wave propagation modeling in poroelastic media using the distributional finite-difference method.
by Yder Masson (Institut national de recherche en sciences du numérique, France)
- Fracture unclogging: a mechanism of seismically induced permeability changes.
by Nicolas Barbosa (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Numerical simulation of effective thermal conductivity in porous media.
by Mirko Siegert and Marcel Gurris (HS Bochum, Germany)
- Seismic wave attenuation and modulus dispersion due to partial saturation by CO2 gas exsolution.
by Samuel Chapman, Jan V. M. Borgomano, Jerome Fortin (ENS Paris), Beatriz Quintal (University of Lausanne)
and Sally Benson (Stanford University)
- Impact of sub-zero temperature changes on P and S-wave velocities in a permafrost sample undergoing cyclical loading.
by Leonardo Meireles, Chuangxin Lyu, Thomas Ingeman-Nielsen (Technical University of Danemark)
- Softening and weakening of soft and stiff outcrop chalk prompted by changes in pore water composition.
by Leonardo Meireles, Einar Storebø, Ida Fabricius (Technical University of Danemark)
- Quantifying reaction-induced stresses for hydration reactions in natural rock using HR-EBSD and chemical-mechanical simulations.
by Stefan Schmalholz (University of Lausanne, Switzerland), Oliver Plümper (U Utrecht, Netherlands) and Evangelos Moulas (U Mainz, Germany)
- Step wise progression of Mode I cracks in porous media: Experiment and XFEM-simulation.
by Jingqian Ding and Jacques M. Huyghe (University of Limerick, Ireland)
- 4D reconstruction of the fracture front from diffracted waves arrivals in laboratory hydraulic fracture experiments.
by Dong Liu, Brice Lecampion, Thomas Blum (EPFL, Switzerland)
- Squirt flow based on digital rock physics.
by Simon Lissa and Beatriz Quintal (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Effects of heat treatments in Carrara marble based on ultrasonic tests and µXRCT investigations.
by Matthias Ruf and Holger Steeb (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- High-resolution 3D modeling of the elastodynamic Biot's equations using multiple GPU graphics cards.
by Yury Alkhimenkov (University of Lausanne, Switzerland), Ludovic Räss (Stanford University, USA), Ludmila Khakimova (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia), Beatriz Quintal and Yury Podladchikov (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Unexpected hydro-mechanical coupling during fluid pressure oscillations?
by Lucas Pimienta (EPFL, Switzerland)
- The in-situ stress state of the Rhine-Ruhr region and its implications for the geothermal energy utilization.
by Michal Kruszewski (Fraunhofer IEG, Bochum, Germany), Giordano Montegrossi (National Research Council of Italy, Firenze),
Tobias Backers (RU Bochum, Germany) and Erik H. Saenger (HS Bochum, Germany)
- Digital Rock Physics: Segmentation of sub-resolution features.
by Martin Balcewicz and Erik H. Saenger (HS Bochum, Germany)