Minisymposium on Poroelasticity 2013
Dear Participants of the 2nd Minisymposium,
thank you for your active contribution to this successful event. It was a great pleasure to have you as guests in Zurich.
We already plan the 3rd Poroelasticity Minisymposium. It will take place on Tuesday, 18. February 2014, this time in Lausanne. So, mark this date.
In 2013 we continue to organize the Poroelasticity Minisymposium. It will be organized in a similar way as last year, but we will give more emphasis to the poster presentations. The Poroelasticity Minisymposium will take place in Zurich on Tuesday, February 19th 2013.
It will be an informal one-day event (9:00 - 17:00) with presentations, posters, and plenty of time to elaborate and discuss new ideas and research directions. Theory, laboratory experiments and numerical investigations in the area of poroelasticity and rockphysics will be covered.
Besides the regular presentations, posters can be advertized in short 3-slides-3-minutes presentations to stimulate the discussions during the poster session. The poster format should be A0 portrait.
Program of the Minisymposium 2013
The venue will be at our institute, which is in the NO-building at the ETH Zurich (Sonneggstrasse 5), Switzerland. The room is NO E51.1 (E-floor).
On Monday (the day before) we will have additional activities:
- Be our guest from 9:00 on
Room NO E61
- Dinner (around 20:00)
Please contact us to express your interest in participating in the Poroelasticity Minisymposium or in any of the Monday-activities or for any other questions. If you wish to present a poster, please also contact us.
The following people have already announced their participation:
- Paulina Krakowska (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- David Smeulders (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
- Holger Steeb (RU Bochum, Germany)
- Mandy Duda (RU Bochum, Germany)
- Kathleen Sell (JGU Mainz, Germany)
- Bastien Dupuy (NTNU Trondheim, Norway)
- Alexey Stovas (NTNU Trondheim, Norway)
- German Rubino (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Marco Milani (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Rolf Siedler (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Lucas Pimienta (ENS Paris)
- Marieke Rempe (Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy)
- Steward Greenhalgh (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Evangelos Moulas (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
...and the ROCKETH-folks:
- Erik H. Saenger
- Beatriz Quintal
- Marcel Frehner
- Claudio Madonna
- Bjarne S.G. Almqvist
- Nicola Tisato
- Matteo Lupi